This policy refers to the cookies used, as the case may be, in the websites and applications operated by “Aplast”.
Cookies are used for the following purposes:
– Operation of the site
– Analysis of the behavior of site visitors
– For advertising.
This policy is supplemented by the policy regarding the protection of personal data and the Site Terms and Conditions of “Aplast”, which we encourage you to read, including additional useful information, including the person responsible for “Aplast” for protection of personal data, all purposes of data processing by “Aplast”, your rights, as well as their exceptions and limitations.
Proper protection of personal data is an important objective for “Aplast”. Our desire is to be as transparent as possible about the approach in this area. For any question, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. What are cookies?
A cookie is a small file, consisting of letters and numbers, that will be stored on a computer, mobile terminal, or other equipment of a user accessing the Internet. The cookie is installed by the request issued by the user’s terminal to a server belonging to “Aplast”.
The law stipulates that we may store cookies on the user’s device if they are strictly necessary for the operation of this site. For all other types of cookies we need the permission of users. Therefore, you can, at any time, modify or withdraw your consent by disabling the box regarding the cookie modules on our website.
3. What are cookies used for?
These files mainly make it possible to recognize the user’s terminal and present the content in a relevant way, adapted to the user’s preferences. Cookies provide users with a pleasant browsing experience and support thr efforts of “Aplast” to provide more user-friendly services, for example: – preferences for online privacy, shopping cart or relevant advertising. They are also used in the preparation of aggregated anonymous statistics that help us understand how a user benefits from our web pages, allowing us to improve their structure and content, without allowing the user to be personally identified.
4. What cookies do we use?
We use two types of cookies: per session and fixed. Per session cookies are temporary files that remain in the user’s terminal until the end of the session or the application is closed. Fixed cookies remain on the user’s terminal for a period determined by the cookie parameters or until they are manually deleted by the user.
We have classified our cookies into the following categories, to point out the need for their existence:
1. Strictly necessary (functional) – The necessary cookies help to make a site usable by activating basic functions, such as page navigation and access to secure areas of the site. The site cannot function in optimal parameters without these cookies.
2. Preferences – Preferred cookies allow a site to retain information that changes by the way the site behaves or looks, such as your preferred language or region.
3. Statistics – Statistical cookies help site owners understand how visitors interact with sites by collecting and reporting information anonymously.
4. Marketing – Marketing cookies are used to track users from one site to another. The intention is to show relevant and engaging ads to individual users, so they are more valuable to advertisers and third parties involved in advertising. We then use this information to display ads and pages of interest, to individualize the way we communicate, or to individualize the content of the communications we send. If he prefers, the user can give them up. Content individualization means that it includes information that reflects the user’s interest in the content of our pages or offers or promotions that may be of interest and to improve the way we respond to their needs.
5. How are cookies used by this site?
Strictly necessary cookies and / or similar technologies are essential for the proper functioning of the site, being set on your device when accessing the site or following actions performed on the site, as appropriate. You can set your browser to block cookies, but in this case certain sections of the site will not work properly.
Our cookies do not retain personal data such as name or bank details. They only allow us to find information that helps us to link the browsing data to the user’s personal data when he chooses to register for a service. For this, in some situations we use persistent cookies. We take the protection of your personal data seriously – we always monitor and improve how we can protect it. Each time the user accesses the site, they will see the following message:
6. Do cookies contain personal data?
7. Blocking cookies.
If the user wants to block cookies, some features of the site will be disabled, and this may generate certain malfunctions or errors in the use of our site. For example, blocking cookies may prevent:
– Online purchases
– Authentication in the user account
Most browsers are set to accept cookies by default, but you can change the settings to block some or all of your cookies.
The decision to keep or delete cookies belongs to each user. Before taking any action in this regard, we recommend that you consider a few things:
The purpose of cookies is to improve the browsing experience of users and to help us, through statistical data collected following visits to the www.aplast.ro website to improve the products and services we offer. These files do not pose a threat to user data security. They will not access or transmit any information stored on the hard drive of their computer or phone.
Their size is negligible, without altering the performance of the computer or phone on which they are stored. A possible deletion of these files could generate difficulties in navigating the website www.aplast.ro, limiting the possibilities of users to view the content. We recommend that users do not delete these files because deleting, disabling, or refusing to register them on your computer or phone will implicitly affect the way you browse the Internet, limiting the performance of the websites you visit. Users should also be aware that deleting cookies means that advertisements will no longer be tailored to their interests. In order to make an online purchase or to find out about the products / services of “Aplast”, it is necessary to activate cookies in the internet browser. These settings can be accessed, as a rule, in the “options” section or in the “preferences” menu of the browser.
8. Administering cookie placement preferences.
In general, an application used to access web pages allows you to save cookies and / or similar technologies on the terminal by default. These are stored for the periods described in the table below. These settings can be changed so that the automatic administration of cookies is blocked by the web browser or the user is informed every time cookies are sent to his terminal.
9. Why are cookies important for the Internet?
Cookies and / or similar technologies are a focal point of the efficient operation of the Internet, helping to generate a friendly browsing experience tailored to the preferences and interests of each user. Declining or disabling cookies may make some sites or parts of sites impossible to use.
Disabling cookies does not mean that the user will no longer receive, in compliance with the law, online advertising – but only that it will no longer be able to take into account his preferences and interests, highlighted by browsing behavior.
Examples of important uses of cookies (which do not require a user to authenticate through an account):
• Content and services adapted to user preferences – categories of products and services.
• Offers adapted to users’ interests
• Remembering passwords
• Retention of child protection filters on Internet content (family mode options, safe search functions).
• Limit the frequency of ad serving – Limit the number of impressions of an ad for a particular user on a site.
• Providing user-relevant advertising.
• Measuring, optimizing and adapting analysis features – such as confirming a certain level of traffic on a website, what type of content is viewed and how a user reaches a website (eg through search engines, directly, from other websites etc.). Websites carry out these analyzes regarding their use to improve their services for the benefit of users.
10. Security and privacy issues.
In general, browsers have integrated privacy settings that provide different levels of acceptance of cookies, the period of validity and automatic deletion after the user has visited a particular site.
Other security aspects related to cookies:
• Customizig browser settings for cookies to reflect a comfortable level of cookie use security for users.
• If the user is the only person using the computer, they can set, if desired, long expiration dates for storing browsing history and personal access data.
• If two or more people are using the same computer, it is possible to set the browser to clear individual browsing data each time the browser is closed. This is a way to access the sites that place cookies and to delete any visit information at the end of the browsing session.
11. Useful links and additional information.